Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Just Never Knew...


....how quickly calories could add up before I began tracking them online! Seriously-it's amazing how a cookie here, a cracker there, can add up! I generally eat healthy-but I am a grazer. I snag a little something throughout the day and don't think too much about it. It's amazing how much more conscientious I am about what I eat when I actually have to track it!

Anyway, hooray for me because in three days-I have lost three pounds (granted, I'm drinking 100 fl oz of water, which I'm SURE has something to do with it)! I know I know-you shouldn't lose more than two in a week and all that, but I needed a kick start. And I'm being healthy-just exercising and sticking to about 1200 calories a day. It was getting frustrating before, when I *thought* that I was being healthy and not losing anything; but again, I don't think I really added up all of those little snacks. Apparently I thought all those calories went into a black hole or something.

I'm happy though, kind of feel like I'm back in the zone. Which is what I need since I have about five or six weeks to go before we see the RE again. I really want to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight when I go back. And, of course, losing some weight will only benefit me in terms of pcos.

Wish me luck, ladies! I am determined NOT to fall off the wagon OR become completely obsessed with it. I just want to have a healthy life which means healthy body and healthy mind ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment