Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blogger Broken?

Grrrr....I have been trying to upload baby pics from my computer to Blogger for the last few days. Every time I try, nothing happens. Anyone else having this issue? Any way to correct it?

Just for a quick update...Hayden is doing great! She's two weeks old today and yesterday had her two week pediatrician appointment. She has surpassed her birth weight of 6lbs 10 oz and is now 7lbs, 2oz. The pedi said that she looks great! She's a pretty mellow baby at the moment. The only time she really fusses is if she is hungry. Otherwise, she sleeps or is content to look around at everything/everyone.

Alex is doing very well with her too! She loves Hayden and wants to help out with everything having to do with her sister. Of course, that can be stressful too, as she doesn't quite have the understanding of how gentle she has to be! With us, she's pushing limits a bit...being a little more passive aggressive than typical. For example, I'll say "C'mon Alex, we have to go or we'll be late". Alex then decides to move in extra slow motion. Aggghhhh!!! Drives me nuts, but something I expect from this age AND from having her life turned upside down with our new addition. I think it will get easier (in some ways) when my in laws go back to Australia. Right now, with them being here, it's kind of hard to maintain a routine and she has two extra people to "show off" for. But in all, I think she's doing really well and being a GREAT big sister.

So this is a quote I recently read on Pinterest. Yes, I'm addicted-it allows me to fulfill my hoarder-like tendencies without collecting all the garbage that goes with it. Anyway, it's a very well known quote by Elizabeth Kubler Ross and it reminds me of infertility, of why we go through what we go through....and how it can better us and maybe even allow us to help others going through the same thing.

“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” 

And again, any help with the uploading pictures problem would be appreciated ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment