Saturday, June 23, 2012

Jumping on...

Jumping on with a quick update for now...kind of taking a semi-break from blogging. I think I just need to not think much about babies right now. Which means not really writing about them as well.

But, I haven't written in awhile, so I thought an update was overdue.

I had my follow-up with my urologist about a week-and-a-half ago and have been given the "all clear" to begin trying for a baby again! Which means, come August, when we get home from Australia, we will be doing our first FET. If that doesn't work, I hope to do our next fresh round in September.

SCHOOL IS OUT for summer....which means no work for me until September 4th. I had a pool party here yesterday for the last day of school. Was VERY fun and the weather was perfect. But man--I'm dragging today!

My sister and her boyfriend are coming into town today to pick up our cat--who is staying with them while we are gone. So they will be spending the night. My parents are coming over too and we plan to swim more, have a cook out and enjoy a movie in the theater room ;)

AND...we leave for Australia on Wednesday. No, I have not started packing. I'm still unpacking our house! I'm feeling way way way behind, but we'll get it all done.

See. Short and sweet. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment