Thursday, June 3, 2010

Alex's First Trip to Camp!

Auntie Veronica playing with Alex




The View




Alex enjoying some deck time



Alex and daddy up at camp-her first time up!


We brought Alex and Veronica up to camp for the first time (well-Alex's first time anyway) for Memorial Day weekend. It was really cool to go up as a family of three, as last time we had been there, I was about 23 weeks pregnant and was so excited to think into the future about bringing our child to camp. I had been going there since I was a baby, so it's a nice tradition to continue.

It was a packed weekend. My parents, sister, her boyfriend, Veronica, Dan and I and Alex were all staying in the cabin...along with three dogs. Fun...but crowded. All the cousins were up too-so it was kind of one big party. A nice way to kick off the unofficial start to the summer! I have to say though that packing with a baby is an experience. This was our first overnight trip (we were actually gone 3 nights) and I packed wayyyyyy too much. I think I brought half of Alex's wardrobe-but I wanted to be sure we had everything for ANY type of weather, lol. Live & learn :)


No comments:

Post a Comment