Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Australia Pics!

We're on our way! Alex doesn't really know what to expect here!

In Australia-learning poker with Dan's mates. Alex is my "good luck charm"

Family dinner with Dan's family

See the wallaby?

Going for a beach walk

Out of order pics....but my first time ever playing poker and I won! And gloating a little ;)

Dan and his mates from uni hanging out

Yeppoon, beautiful!

Some neighborhoods in YeppoonAlign Center

Beach at Emu Park, low tide

Alex's first time at the beach and touching sand!

Picnic'ing at the beach

Alex and I

Alex and her Dutch great-grandmother, Omie

Alex and her nana
View from Dan's parents' house


I have a gazillion more pics, but wisely decided to only post a few. Outback trip pics are coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment