Friday, August 27, 2010

The Second Illness is Upon Us :(

Alex is sick again...her second illness ever. This time it's a cold-and hopefully it will stay a cold and not progress into something else like last time. She woke up tonight at 11:30 pm crying because her nose was stuffy. My poor little monkey. So we sat on the couch together for awhile, had some bottle, some children's Tylenol and, for the moment, she is sleeping peacefully. Keeping my fingers crossed that this stays mild, as my cold did. Still kind of paranoid after the whole pneumonia diagnosis a month ago. No coughing though-just a runny nose and sneezing-which were pretty much my only symptoms.

Oh...I forgot to mention that Dan is still out of town on business, so it's just me tonight. Looks like it could be a long one! I have to try to resist the urge to let her sleep in my bed for the rest of it-when they're sick, you just kind of want to keep them close!

No comments:

Post a Comment