Sunday, January 16, 2011

Alexandra's Birthday Party (Party 1)

Yesterday, we had Alex's first birthday party (even though she isn't technically one until tomorrow). I know it sounds so cliched, but I just don't know where the time has gone?! I'll be honest, it didn't always go so fast. You know, the first few months, when Dan and I had NO sleep...that part definitely DID NOT fly by. But it seems like once she hit four or so months-it took off!

Anyway, here are some of the pics from yesterday's festivities. Alex had a GREAT time, despite being cranky earlier in the day from massive amounts of teething. This was party number one...it was small: my parents, my Godmother and God father, aunt and uncle. Next week will be the bigger party. Lol...two parties for a one year old...craziness! But, as I mentioned earlier, we had to do it this way because my parents are leaving for Florida today for a few months, and Dan's parents don't fly in from Australia until Wednesday. Given the fact that they miss a lot, we didn't want them to miss this too. Ok...picture time....

 Awww...my birthday girl


She LOVED her Mega Bloks pirate ship!

Cake time!

Pretty much drugged off of frosting here!


Birthday girl in her Hello Kitty princess dress





The girl loves her clothes!


Thanks to my mom...who made homemade sauce to go with the stuffed shells, and homemade meatballs

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!!! Looks like it was a big success! Happy Birthday Alex!!!!!

    ReplyDelete