Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tori. Freaking. Spelling

Read it and weep:

http://blog.sfgate.com/dailydish/2012/04/11/tori-spelling-ignored-doctors-orders-got-pregnant/

Seriously. Seriously??!!

First of all. I've had a baby. I know how the immediate aftermath feels "down there". Basically, ripped to shreds. 'Aint no way I would have even considered sex for longer than a nano second.

Secondly. She gets pregnant while exclusively breastfeeding? Damn. Those are some hardy eggs that she's rocking.

Thirdly. Pregnant when her last baby is a month old??!! Where is the fairness in the world? A month. FOUR WEEKS. Just to be clear...that's 28 measly days. Me, I was stimming for like 28 days last time. NOT the same thing. At all.

Tori freaking Spelling. Never liked her. But that goes way back to the 90210 days. Donna Martin was a big 'ol whiny pants.


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! I'm so glad to hear from you again!! Freaking Tori Spelling and her super eggs and her super uterus!! That's exactly how I felt when I heard SNOOKIE was pregnant! SNOOKIE???! How does that even happen? And where is MY baby??! I don't drink, never smoked, excersise, eat well, don't go on crazy diets, and... Sheesh... I'm not bitter! Growl!!! =)

    ReplyDelete