Monday, September 24, 2012

8 Weeks

Yesterday...8 weeks yesterday. Holy cow this first trimester is crawling. I mean, seriously! I was supposed to have an ultrasound this Thursday, but had to move it up to tomorrow because Dan is going out of town and I won't have anyone to get Alex to daycare. And tomorrow is the only day that I could get a relatively early time.

Hoping for more growth, and a good heartbeat. I'm a little worried because I haven't been as nauseous lately--but then again--I was pretty much never nauseous with Alex. So it just might be one of those things. We will see. 7:30 tomorrow.

We had a great weekend though :) Friday, we converted Alex's toddler bed to an actual big girl bed and ordered out fantastic Chinese. Oh, and Alex seriously digs her bed. Saturday, I had dinner with some friends-and was outed by one when she zeroed in on the fact that I wasn't drinking. Seriously?! Am I that much of a lush, lol? We also watched Snow White and the Huntsman that night in the movie room. Awesome graphics, but kind of predictable. I don't care, it was good.

Sunday we went apple picking and I made homemade applesauce. Alex almost lost her mind with excitement. She got to ride a hay ride, get her face painted, picked apples, had orange ice cream (don't ask) and got to pet goats. She was in heaven, I tell ya. That's all for now. I'll update tomorrow, of course.

 Lovin' my new big girl bed

 Apple picking, of course






1 comment:

  1. That's a serious "big girl bed"!! Looks almost as big as mine. Glad you had a great weekend and I'll await news tomorrow. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete