Tuesday, September 4, 2012

6:45am, transvaginal ultrasound.

The day of reckoning is here...obstetrical ultrasound #1 (hopefully 1 out of many more to come) is tomorrow at 6:45am. Yep, just me, the wand and a couple random nurses.

I truly have no clue how it will go. My period does not appear to be anywhere in sight and I feel vaguely nauseous every now and again. Which could totally just be my mind tricking me into thinking that I am feeling pregnancy signs. The lack of signs doesn't really freak me out that much. I felt like a million bucks for most of my pregnancy with Alex. Yeah, you're allowed to hate me for that.

So what will we see???? I reckon (getting a little Aussie now) that it's a 50/50 split. Will we see a sack? Will we see a sack with a yolk sack? Will we see nothing? Will we see nothing but my numbers are still good? Or will we see nothing and my numbers will show that it is game over?

So let's hope I get a few more answers and come out of tomorrow in less of a state of limbo.

And in other news....it was my first day back at work today after having the summer off. Ugh. Seriously...when will it get easier to leave Alex? Perhaps when she's a teenager and doesn't want me within a mile of her? Anyway, the day was hot and stuffy and the district staff meeting was focused on district statistics and the such. Oh-and some genius forgot to turn the air conditioning on in the auditorium. So we were all sweaty balls of slime by the end of the day.

I should probably "sign off" now.  I have to be OUT of the house by 6:10am at the latest for this appointment. Which means I need to wake up at 5. Which is torture for me.

 Some first day of "school" pictures.
 Goof.

No comments:

Post a Comment