Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope that everyone has a blessed holiday and enjoys this special time with loved ones. And may 2012 be an especially fertile year for you! I hope that anyone who finds their way to this blog (or any blog about infertility, for that matter) is blessed with a pregnancy or baby this time next year. Things can change instantly...even when it appears as though nothing is working. You never know what is in store for you!

And to those not pregnant at the moment, may you indulge in copious amounts of alcohol this holiday season...or if that's not your thing...may you indulge in mercury laden seafood and cold-cuts. It is my wish that we all (myself included) are round oompa loompa's next year and have kankles instead of ankles and will be discussing heartburn with our relatives after a big Christmas dinner. In other words, by this time next year...I hope that we are all knocked up...or as they would say in Australia..... "Up the duff"....

Keep the hope. In my own life, in the lives of people I know, I've seen miracles happen. If you have it in you, just keep going...

Have a wonderful few days :)

Oh...and PS....Period still hasn't come...still waiting, waiting, waiting.....

My presents from Alexandra:

No comments:

Post a Comment