Friday, March 23, 2012

And Now...To Make Myself Feel Better....

.....I am going to post pics of our new house :)

Ok. It is NOT ours yet, technically. There are still people living in it, paying the mortgage. But they did accept our offer and the only contingency is the house inspection. So, if that goes ok (and hopefully it does because Dan is a stickler about inspections), we should be moved in by the end of May! We were hoping for April, but the sellers need more time.

Not the greatest picture of the front, but you get the picture...






 Media room? Yes, please....

Ok. So it's a lot of gray. Now I don't mind gray...but it really is A LOT of gray. So I think that we will be changing that before we move in. Despite the gray **everywhere* there was a lot of light. However, I don't know if I could deal with gray walls during the gray months of winter where we live.

But we're excited...hopefully things work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment