Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dang It.

This is the downside to having no self-control--a big ugly single line on a pregnancy test. Yep. Who would've thought? Take note of the sarcasm. 5dp5dt today (10 dpo)...the same day I found out I was pregnant with Alex. This time-nada. Not even a hint of an evap. Believe me, I know because I studied that piece of plastic for like 15 minutes. Yes, it's still early. But I'm irrational and hormonal and kind of tired and just not in the mood for disappointment. I said that last part to be kind of funny because who's ever really in the mood to entertain the thought of an IVF cycle not working? Dry humor here...it's all I've got today. 

I had a tiny bit more of that light pink discharge this morning, but I'm just not thinking that it's related to implantation. Probably related to all the suppositories that I have been sticking up "there". But we shall see. I need to get over this whole "day 10 is THE magic day" where any hpt will turn positive, just because that happened before.

Ah feck. I just really hoped to not have to go through the joys of another fresh cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment