Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Here He Is :)

Alrighty then. Here's my little guy on the day of the FET. He's a hottie, right?



Wonder what he's doing? Wonder if he's doing anything?

So I'm 4dp5dt--equivalent to 9dpo. How do I feel? Meh. I don't know. I thought I was going to be really chill this cycle and not worry, since odds are not in our favor. But I feel myself getting attached to the idea of a miracle. And while miracles do happen all the time, it's kind of a lot to expect.

I've been having some "twinges" in my right ovary area. Of course, this makes me hope that a nice big fat corpus luteum is developing. I had ovary pain when I was preggo with Alex, and it was the corpus luteum. Of course, I'm analyzing every blessed thing that I am feeling. So it could really just be a thirty (something) year old's aches and pains. I also had a teensy weensy bit of pinkish discharge on the toilet paper this morning. Nothing since.

So what can that mean? The optimist crazy pee-on-a-sticker wants to think that it's a sign of implantation. Or or or...it could be my body sucking and my lining beginning the arduous process of shedding.

Or it could be nothing. Probably the most likely scenerio.

I will begin testing tomorrow, at 10dpo. I know I know...I'm setting myself up for disappointment and all that. But it's when I got a positive with Alex. And I suck at waiting. Instant gratification. No self discipline right here. Yeah, it's kind of a fatal flaw. It took every ounce of self control to not use one today, which really would be absurd. Not saying I haven't done it before...

No comments:

Post a Comment