Monday, February 20, 2012

532!

Ultrasound #5...or was it 6??? I can't remember! Too many of the darn things.

So, for the first time yet, we've gotten some good news :)

1. My lining has grown again from an 8 to almost an 11
2. I FINALLY have some measurable follicles for the first time! They measured two or three at around a 10 on one ovary. My other ovary was hiding (which it seems to do quite a bit), so they couldn't really see what I have there. But I'm happy that something is going on!

3. Estrogen on Friday was a 64. Estrogen today, at only three days later, was a 532!!!!!! I don't think my estrogen was that high when I was inseminated the cycle I became preggo! And we're not even anywhere near ready to inseminate!

So...I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed that the numbers continue to rise and the follicles (and lining) continue to grow. Of course, at this point, I'm worried about back-sliding again. So I guess I'm being cautiously optimistic.

I'm also wondering if I will actually need to convert to an IVF cycle. If my estrogen keeps climbing and a bunch of follicles mature all at one, it may be a reality. Which is kind of exciting ;)  We'll see....

1 comment:

  1. Oh yikes!!! You definitely might have to convert, I bet there are atleast 3 on that other ovary as well!!
    What a HUGE leap!!!!! I would definitely say that is good news!!!!

    ReplyDelete