Monday, February 6, 2012

Baseline, check!

Good news...no cysts...we're all ready to go! We're starting out with 75 units of Gonal for today, Tuesday and Wednesday. I go back for another ultrasound on Thursday and again on Saturday. They are being conservative with the dosing because of my (relatively) young age, the fact that I have already had a baby, and my pcos means that I am more likely to over-stim. But I'm pretty confident that they will need to raise the dose-I don't remember 75 units ever doing that much for me before, but I guess things could be different now, almost three years (and one baby) later.

So I have already taken my Gonal and Lupron shots. It's like riding a bike, really...but I don't remember the Gonal shot stinging so much going in. Oh well, I am sure I will get used to it. Ok...well I'm drained! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment