Thursday, February 16, 2012

What Will Happen?

So what will happen at ultrasound #4 tomorrow? I wish I had a clue. I am kind of just expecting that it will be a flop, that this cycle is kind of just a wreck. Of course, on the other hand, a part of me thinks (wishes) that the extra dose of Gonal will have worked some miracles. I guess we'll see....6:45 appointment tomorrow morning. I'm nervous, but I'm also just kind of resigned. I will be very disappointed  if we have to cancel-but I think that I am in an *ok* place about it.

I also think I'm done with IUI. I'm not sure yet....but we might go to IVF next. Our insurance covers three. And if we don't even get preggo the first round, if we have some embryos to freeze, that means I could have a frozen transfer and not have to stim. I hate stimming. I hate the roller coaster.

So we shall see. But like I said, I'm kind of in this strange disappointed, resigned but still hopeful place. Weird...

2 comments:

  1. Praying it all works out exactly as it should!! I have to admit- my IVF experience was SO much better than any of the IUIs.... I HATE IUI's... the roller coaster and all that medicine for a 20% chance was just too much the second time around.

    I will be waiting to hear how tomorrow goes!

    ReplyDelete